Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stats

21 days. 6 countries. 8 flights. 4 road trips (including one 14-hr drive across the entire country of Bosnia & Herzegovina, part of Croatia and into Hungary). 7 hotel changes. 2 broken suitcases. Learned and actually remembered how to say "Thank You" in 3 different languages.

Made a handful of new international friends. Visited countless castles and churches. Received a multitude of unforgettable memories. Learned 2 new life lessons. Relearned 3 old life lessons that I managed to have forgotten... 

And I'm finally home. Not gonna lie, I'm a little sad about it, but c'est la vie! Overall, another successful and amazing trip. Thank you Eastern Europe, it's been grand. 

I also wanted to share these ads for a credit card that I immediately saw when I landed at the airport in Dubrovnik, Croatia. I'm in love with them and felt they were meant for me =)

"Those whose journey never ends, belong."
"If you consider the world unexplored, you belong."
"If you see every map as an invitation, you belong."
And my personal favorite....
"If you never lose your need to wander, you belong."
Blogs on my Eastern European trip coming soon. Have a great day everyone! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment