Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bon Voyage!

Considering how much I travel, you would think I'd be an expert packer. But unfortunately I'm not. This is just a glimpse of how my room turns into a pig pen before every trip. The longer the trip the sorrier I feel for my room. Anyways, trying to pack for a 3-week trip to Eastern Europe in just one 44 lbs suitcase is harder than it looks. Regardless, I'm super excited for my trip today! First stop...England, then off to Croatia, Bosnia, Hungary, Romania, and Bulgaria. Here we goooooooo...

The disaster of my room when I'm packing for a trip
Some things I never go on trip without (no matter where I go):
1. Passport
2. Travel pillow
3. At least 2 cameras, usually a DSLR and a point-and-shoot
4. Ipad
5. Foldable bag (my choice is usually one of my large Longchamp bags)
6. Refillable water bottle
7. Snacks & Green Tea bags

No comments:

Post a Comment