Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games hype


Archery has been an interest of mine since the Lord of the Rings came out and I decided that if I lived in Middle Earth (I know…nerd alert!!!), I'd definitely be an elf because of their weapons were bow and arrows. But I've only recently taken it up as a hobby about a year ago. Now with all the hype of the much anticipated Hunger Games Trilogy (btw, it's a "must" read and WAAAAAAY better than the movie) it's sending me to the range at Pacifica Archery even more. If you haven't read the book or watched the movie, the main character, Katniss is an unbelievably skilled archer, so now you can sort of understand the connection. Although I'm not at the "Katniss" level yet, I'm officially addicted to the sport! Try it, I'm sure you'll enjoy too!



No comments:

Post a Comment