Friday, December 16, 2011

A bitter sweet parting

I just got back from a two week training session in Atlanta for my new job. Initially I just wanted to get it done and over with, and saw it as just a free trip out of state. Even though the courses were rough and I felt like I was in college again (but with more rules/restraints) I surprisingly had an great time. Given, it was also the longest 2 weeks of my life, at one point I even thought I lived in ATL! 

SFO ladies
Air Trans operations tower in ATL
the view from operations atl
DC, who dyes his beard everyday to match his outfit, talk about setting trends

But I thought I'd share some food for thought. It's amazing how you can meet a group of strangers with completely different backgrounds and instantly be able to spend 24 hours a day with them for 2 weeks and not want to strangle them. And to top it off, being able to come out of the experience feeling like you've known each other your whole lives. It's a good feeling, and I'm grateful for them and the learning experience. But now it's back to reality, and I'm looking forward to feeling like Christmas since the holiday spirit hasn't hit me yet this year. Ciao for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment