Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some light summer reading?

I was never a fan of summer reading when I was in school, I hated being forced to read a list full of books that do not interest me in the slightest. Now that I'm out of school and no one's forcing me...the opposite happened and all I want to do in my spare time is read! Along with attempting to finish reading the first 5 Harry Potter books and rereading my Photoshop/Photography notes, here's some other titles I've been digging into. Notice a trend much? Even when I'm at home my mind is always stuck on travel (go figure). 

Thank God for libraries and free rentals. Now which destination should I go to next???
My growing personal library of travel books has now extended to travel novels, I can't get enough!
Happy Hump Day everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment